Professional Property Management
Through your personalized owner portal you will have 24/7 access to a variety of owner statements and reports that will keep you up-to-date on your rental investments. We also now offer electronic rental payments for our tenants and ACH payments for our owner clients which means faster payouts for you and lower overhead in management fees.
Our Management Services:
As a full service property management firm we offer:
- Rental collections and separate trust account banking
- Payment of all bills incurred on behalf of the property
- Prepare necessary forms at no additional cost; notice to quit, change of terms, 3-day pay or quit
- Complete eviction service (legal staff available from start to finish)
- Comprehensive, computerized monthly statements, including a complete record of all collections and disbursements
- Provide year-end statements of all income and expense for your tax record
Leasing Services Include:
- Marketing – We take photos, place online ads, post rental signs, distribute flyers and post your rental on our professional website to effectively market your units.
- Answer calls – (24 hour exposure) by giving out details such as amount of rent, security deposit, terms, and directions.
- Show units – We meet prospective tenants and walk them throughout the property. By keeping track of comments and showings, we are able to keep the owner up dated with his particular property.
- Tenant Selection – Prospective tenants submit a detailed application. From the information provided on the application, we perform a thorough credit history check, verification of employment, banking, evictions, criminal background and residential history.
- Move-in – Once we have a qualified prospective tenant, we prepare the rental agreement for signing, and do a personal inspection of the property- documenting the move-in condition for our records.
- Provide 24-hour, 365 day-per-year emergency service
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant maintenance needs through qualified vendors that are licensed and bonded
- Conduct move-out inspection of vacated units to determine refurbishing requirement and tenant charges
- Keep detailed records of all maintenance performed on property
- Full supervision of property support services such as landscaping, repairs, cleaning, etc.